GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET WITH PADDOCK ACCES AND GUIDED VISIT
The show times will be:
- Saturday 20 th May from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday 21 st May from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
(tentative timetable pending confirmation of final program)
This Admission ticket with Paddock access includes:
- Access to all the areas of the event
- Free entrance for children aged 8 years older and under at the time of the event, purchase of a ticket is not required.
- Also free parking in the outdoor areas of the Circuit
Guided Tour of the Barcelona-Catalunya Circuit :
- Guided Tour of the Circuit (date and time selected by you during purchase process)
- Valid for one day only (date to be stipulated in the purchase process).
- Meeting Point under the Control Tower.
Visits to: Briefing Room / Pre-Podium area / Podium / Press Room / VIP Lounge.
All the programmed visits of the installations in the guided tour are restricted areas, depending on the activities being carried out at the time, and the itinerary may be subject to change.
Tour hours on Saturday and Sunday:
10 a.m. / 12 p.m. / 3 p.m. / 4.30 p.m.
Children of any age must purchase the specific guided visit ticket to be able to access it, regardless of the general admission ticket for access to the event (which, depending on age, may not be necessary), as the locations to access guided visits are limited.
Prices of the tickets for General Admission with Paddock access + Guided Tour at the ticketing office of the Circuit on the days of the show are:
- General Admission + Guided Tour Saturday 20 th May: 30€
- General Admission + Guided Tour Sunday 21 st May: 30€
No changes or refunds permitted once the ticket is purchased.
Web: 2€ / Ticket – Ticket offices: 2€ / Ticket.
Contact us at: 93 222 06 60 (Monday-Friday from 8:00h to 15:00h).